Award-winning professional writer with proven track record in creating effective communications for digital, print and social media. Strengths include CRM management for national and international companies, including website and email-stream communications; also long and short-form copywriting, interviewing, newsletters, and multi-channel marketing communications and ecosystems.
CLIENTS & BRANDS
- Procter & Gamble
- ConAgra Foods
- P&G Everyday Solutions
- Abbott Nutrition
- Marie Callender’s
- Orville Redenbacher’s
- Egg Beaters
- Momentive Performance Materials
- Child Hunger Ends Here
- Hunger Volunteer Connection
- Children’s Safe Drinking Water
Freelance Copywriter and Content Developer (Oct. 2016-Present)
- Lead copywriter and content developer for the national Build-A-Bear Workshop website redesign.
POSSIBLE, Senior Copywriter (2004-2016)
- Developed and managed content for $3.5 million P&G monthly P&G Everyday Solutions CRM for the US and Canada.
- Content development and lead copy for ConAgra Foods brands, also ConAgraFoods.com, ConAgra Foods’ ReadySetEat CRM, Hunt’s, Folgers Canada, Marie Callender’s, and more.
- Developed and managed content for $2 million Abbott Nutrition Pediatric Brands programs
- Lead copywriter P&G Total You CRM, African-American market; P&G Perspectives of Beauty CRM, 40+ female market; P&G UNICEF; P&G Health Expressions
- Collaborated with design and development teams across projects to ensure communication cohesiveness throughout all properties.
- Interviewing, copywriting and editing: Editor, Novel & Short Story Writer’s Market; Writer’s Market, Writer’s Digest, F+W Media; Stringer, The Cincinnati Enquirer, Cincinnati Business Courier
- Newsletters and public relations: Associate Public Information Officer, University of Cincinnati
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, University of Cincinnati; Writing Certificate in Journalism, University of Cincinnati